Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank you for Auditioning!




Thank you all who came to/helped with the auditions these past two days. It was a both a learning and fun experience for me as I hope it was for you. We had some really great talents and some really hilarious moments as well:) Over the weekend I will be reviewing the Rushes (footage recorded over the day), and from there we will receive our final list. I know I told some of you it would be up by the latest sunday, but because I am going to be reviewing the auditions with some other people for their opinion the list will not go up until this coming mid-week... around Christmas! Again if you are not cast as one of the 3 roles I still need lots of extra acting for some sub-roles, and lots of help behind the scenes as well. So if you are still willing to participate that would be wonderful! Happy Holidays everyone! :) thank you!

0 comments: