Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cast List ~ so far

Hello everyone :) Please forgive me for the wait, I had an important personal event to attend so I didn't get a chance to post it sooner. The last week was pretty busy with auditions and having people come back and read some final things.

As of right now I have roles figured out for everyone except the main role (Troceed). This role hopefully will have an answer in the next few days. Everyone here on the list I need to know exact days and times of conflicts you have as soon as possible. But other than that here is the list so far:


Asing - Cosette Hatch

Varin - Josh Gomez


Sub-roles:
Chiefs aid/Ceremony Leader - Jonathan M.

The unknown Outsider - John Cave.

Dancers/Ceremony advisers - All the girls :)

Infinisees/ Guardians of the tribe - All Guys :)


Everyone who auditioned will be put in the movie (unless you have a problem with one of them above or want to work on some different aspects of the film, talk to me personally) , and we still have lots of rooms for extra people who want to be in it that didn't get a chance to audition.

There is a big meeting with everyone who is involved with the project that will happen the first week of January. I'm trying to work out the 3rd of January. Let me know if this is possible for you because I am making it a mandatory meeting, and I need to what time to reserve the room for. If you have conflicts with this PLEASE contact me asap and let me know. Again thank you so much for everyone who auditioned. As of now the big meeting is first on schedule then we will work out rehearsals, reading the script, and eventually get to shooting in the spring. Lots of work to be done. And still looking for lots of help behind the scenes as well :)

0 comments: